Why can I print some documents through LogMeIn, but not others?
If you are able to print from MS Word and Windows Notepad but cannot print from another software program, the program may be incompatible with LogMeIn.
There are a couple options you may change.
- On your local client computer, go to Start > Control Panel, and select Printers and Faxes (Printers in Windows Vista/7).
- Right-click on the default printer and select Properties.
- Click Advanced and select the option Print directly to the printer.
- You can also uncheck the box, Use advanced printing feature.
- Try to print from the offending software.
If it still does not work:
- Connect to the host computer, and go to Preferences > Advanced Settings.
- Check the box next to Force Bitmap Printing.
If you are still unable to print, it is safe to assume that the program is not compatible with LogMeIn.