How do I prevent LogMeIn from launching at startup?
To prevent LogMeIn from starting up at startup, please do the following:
- Click Start.
- Right-click My Computer.
- Select Manage.
- In the window that appears expand Services and Applications.
- Select Services.
- On the right hand side find LogMeIn.
- Right click and select Properties.
- From Startup Type select Manual and click OK.
- Do the same for the LogMeIn Maintenance Service.
- After rebooting, the LogMeIn service will not start (the taskbar icon WILL appear showing disabled).
To re-enable, right-click the LogMeIn taskbar icon and select Switch On LogMeIn.