How do I move a computer from one account to another?
To move a computer to another account, use the LogMeIn Control Panel.
- On the computer you want to move, open the LogMeIn Control Panel and click the About tab.
- On the About tab, click Switch Account. You are prompted to log in.
- Log in using a LogMeIn ID that has access to the account that should receive the computer.
- If prompted, assign a subscription.
- Enter a description (name) for the computer.
- Click Continue. The LogMeIn host software restarts. The computer is assigned to the new account.