How do I manually remove the 'via LogMeIn' printer ?
This usually occurs when the LogMeIn printer has a print job stuck in it. In order to clear the print queue, from the computer on which the document(s) is/are stuck, please:
- Press the Windows key and the R key at the same time.
The Run box will appear.
- In the Run box, type:
net stop spooler
- After the spooler stops, open the Run box again, and type:
- Double-click on the Printers folders, and then delete anything that appears in the folder. You can do this by right-clicking and selecting delete.
- Go back to the Run box and type:
net start spooler
This will clear the print queue, and if you look in the Printers list, the via LogMeIn printer should be gone
Continue on if you are controlling the host computer, and wish to reapply the printer.
- At the top of the Remote Control window, click the Options button.
- Uncheck the box on the left called Connect printer.
- Recheck that box to reapply the printer.