How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
On a Windows PC, clear the print spooler to clean out your queue.
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.msc
The Services window is displayed.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
- In the Services window, restart the Print Spooler sservice by clicking Start in the left pane when Print Spooler is highlighted.