Error: 'Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.' During Installation of Outlook Plugin (ClickOnce 2.0 Folder)
During installation of GoToMeeting for Outlook or OpenVoice for Outlook an error is seen which reads:
Error: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: entryValue
- GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin
- OpenVoice Outlook Plugin
- Outlook 2010 or later
Corrupted or locked ClickOnce 2.0 folder.
- Close all Outlook windows
- Hold the Windows key and press R to open the Run window (bottom left)
- Type in %localappdata%\apps
- Click OK
- Delete folder named 2.0
- Note: If an access denied or other permission error is seen, reboot the computer and try to delete again.
- Retry installation with the installer