How to schedule an OpenVoice Conference through the website
How do I schedule an OpenVoice conference from the website
- Sign-in to your OpenVoice account
- In the left navigation, click Invite & Schedule
- Enter your title for the conference and click S c hedule
- In the Details field, provide the information about the conference
- Then select the Date, Start Time, and the Estimated Duration of the conference call.
- Click on add participants or y ou can also add participants manually from My contacts list .
Note: The default timezone selected for the conference call is based on the timezone displayed on the computer from which you are scheduling your conference call. This is not linked to the timezone selected under the Personal Information section on the My Account page.