Manage Account-Wide Settings
Account admins can configure and manage certain settings that apply to the entire account as a whole (known as "Admin Settings"). Some of these are product-specific settings that will automatically apply all users with access to those products.
Access account-wide settings
- Log in at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Click Admin Settings in the left navigation.
- All account-wide configuration options available to you will be shown. They may vary depending on which products are on your account.
- Add and manage settings templates.
- Access the Organization Center to manage automated provisioning or single-sign on (SSO).
- Turn Welcome emails on or off (if you are using User Sync only).
- Create custom default Welcome emails that are sent when new users are added
- Customize the contact info that appears within Welcome emails
- Add and manage custom fields for user details.
Manage email notifications sent via User Sync
If an organization has been set up, account admins can control whether Welcome and change email notifications are sent to users via User Sync. If you disable this setting, you will be responsible for informing your users about changes to their account or product access. By default, this setting is enabled. Additionally, OpenVoice users will still receive the Welcome email by default even with this setting disabled, as it contains critical, user-specific information that is required for account use.Learn how to customize Welcome emails.
If session recording is enabled, OpenVoice automatically records all screen-sharing support sessions and stores them in the cloud for 90 days.
Enable or disable auto start
If start with an attended session is enabled, GoToAssist Remote Support will automatically create an attended session if the agent is assigned to only one device group.
Enable or disable screen blanking
If screen blanking is enabled, the agent can lock the customer's screen in session when entering credentials or displaying sensitive information.
Enable or disable the session end dialog
If the session end dialog is enabled, the dialog for assigning sessions to device groups, as well as tracking customer names, session notes and accounting information will be displayed.
Set the shared seat session timeout
Note: This setting only appears for admins who manage accounts with shared product seats. Learn more.
Specify the length of time in minutes that an application will allow a user with a shared product seat to remain logged in before asking to re-authenticate.
Set Build Version Update preferences
By default, new full-release builds of OpenVoice are deployed to your account automatically. You can select from the following options:
- Regular & Beta Updates – To check out our newest features!
- Regular Updates – To use our most stable, default version.
- Infrequent Updates – To manually select a specific version, which will remain assigned to your account until your selected version is no longer supported. Learn more.
Enable or disable Two-Factor Authentication
Note: Please be extremely careful when making changes to this Admin Setting, as it will force all agents within your account to begin the Two-Factor Authentication enrollment process based on your date selection. Two-Factor Authentication is disabled for all accounts by default.
Two-Factor Authentication is a feature that you can enable for your entire account, and specify a date to force all agents to log out of their accounts in order to log back in and begin the enrollment process. This feature is account-wide, and applies to all users and device groups once enabled.
Before you save any changes, please note the minimum required version and build number specified next to the Enabled option, as it will be required that all of your device groups for your entire account be set to this version (or later) in order to use Two-Factor Authentication. Learn more.
When selecting Enabled, click the Calendar icon to choose from the following options:
Forced logout on a future date
Forced logout immediately on same day
- Any agents in an active session will be logged out immediately and required to start the enrollment process in order to log in and use OpenVoice.
- It is highly recommended that you set all of your device groups to the minimum required version (or later) to ensure a seamless experience.