Schedule a Conference with OpenVoice for Google Calendar
To schedule a conference, create an appointment or meeting in Google Calendar.
1. In Google Calendar, create a new meeting.
2. Click on the new meeting block on the calendar and choose Edit event.
3. In the meeting form, locate the OpenVoice application and choose Add OpenVoice conference.
4. If you are not logged into OpenVoice, you will be asked to log in. (See additional information on the log in options.)
5. The calendar entry form displays. Where is updated with the default OpenVoice conference numbers. The Description field contains the default OpenVoice text that will be sent to invitees. Use the Add guests entry to add invitees.
6. Click Save to send invites and close the meeting dialog.