OpenVoice for Google Calendar Plugin in Google Chrome is Disabled After Update
OpenVoice for Google Calendar Plugin in Google Chrome has been automatically disabled after updating.
- OpenVoice for Google Calendar Plugin v1.4.0
- Google Chrome
Changes to the publisher and the address that the plugin uses to communicate with OpenVoice has caused Google Chrome to disable the plugin as a security measure.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click the orange Exclamation notification at the top right.
3. Click "OpenVoice for Google Calendar is disabled."
4. Click Accept permissions.
5. You may now continue using the OpenVoice for Google Calendar plugin in Google Chrome.
Alternatively, you can re-enable the OpenVoice Google Calendar Plugin with these steps.
1. Go to chrome://extensions via the Chrome browser address bar.
2. Check the "Enable" box for the OpenVoice extension.
3. Grant permissions when prompted.
Topics in this article: