OpenVoice App for Android
The OpenVoice app for Android allows you to join conferences from your Android device – free of charge! You can either log in with your organizer credentials (email address and password), or if you are using Enterprise Sign-On, you can log in using your company credentials. Within the app, you will be able to start, schedule, view, and join your conferences.
Topics in this article:
1. Log in to your account from the OpenVoice app for Android. If you don’t already have the app installed, download the OpenVoice app for Android.
2. Go to the Host tab and tap the Plus icon . You can enter the following details of your conference:
a. Provide the conference with a name, a location and the time for the conference.
b. Select the guests for the conference.
c. Select whether you want to repeat the conference.
d. You can select an alert for the conference, add it to your calendar and set an indicator status.
e. You can also set your privacy.
3. Click Done to schedule your conference.
1. You can view the list of scheduled conferences, including the name of the conference, the start date, start time, and the duration of the conference on the Join tab.
Note: You can only view conferences scheduled in the next 30 days.
1. Tap the Arrow icon next to the conference you want to edit.
2. Tap the Details icon to view your conference.
3. On the tab bar, tap the Edit icon to make changes to your conference.
4. When finished, tap Done to save your changes.
1. Make sure you are on the Join screen.
2. Enter the conference number in the Conference ID field, then select Join.
1. Tap the More icon next to the conference you want to join.
2. Tap More phone numbers.
3. A list of countries and their associated numbers will be displayed. Tap to select your desired country and its associated number to dial.
You can also share conference room information.
2. Tap the Delete icon .
3. On the confirmation dialog, tap OK.
If you join a conference 2 or more times, you will see a notification asking if you'd like to save that conference number as a "Favorite". This conference will then show up on the Favorite screen. You can save numbers as "Favorites" in two different ways, as follows:
1. Swipe down to access the Notification Center, then tap to select the "Save to Favorites?" notification.
Note: You can remove the notification by dismissing it.
1. Go to the Join screen within the app and select + Add Favorite.
2. Enter the conference ID and name, then select the Check icon .