OpenVoice App for Android Attendees
The OpenVoice app for Android allows you to join conferences from your Android device – free of charge!
Topics in this article:
1. Launch the OpenVoice app for Android and access the Join screen.
2. Enter the conference number in the Conference ID field and select Join.
1. Tap the More icon next to the conference you want to join.
2. Tap More phone numbers.
3. A list of countries and their associated numbers will be displayed. Tap to select your desired country and its associated number to dial.
If you join a conference 2 or more times, you will see a notification asking if you'd like to save that conference number as a "Favorite". This conference will then show up on the Favorite screen. You can save numbers as "Favorites" in two different ways, as follows:
1. Swipe down to access the Notification Center, then tap to select the "Save to Favorites?" notification.
Note: You can remove the notification by dismissing it.
1. Go to the Join screen within the app and select + Add Favorite.
2. Enter the conference ID and name, then select the Check icon .
1. Tap the More icon on the Home screen.
2. Tap Recordings. A list of past conference recordings will appear.
3. Tap Download next to your desired recording to stream and view each.