Manage admin activities
When a user makes changes in the Admin Center, each change is tracked as an activity. An Activity Feed at the top of each page displays recent activities in the Admin Center, and their status - pending, success or failure. You can get more details by clicking on an activity.
The Activity History page provides a more detailed view of recent activity.
Use the Activity Feed
Use the activity feed to see the number of failed and pending tasks and a list of all actions initiated by you or any other admin on the account within the last 12 hours. You can immediately see failed actions and keep track of pending actions (such as bulk settings changes or large reports) while you continue on other tasks.
- The blue "pending" number to the left shows the number of processes occurring in the background while you work on another task in the Admin Center.
- The orange "failed" number shows the processes that encountered an error and were unsuccessful over the last 12 hours.
1. Click on the Activity Feed to see a listing of admin tasks carried out on your account in the past 12 hours. Successful tasks are listed in green; failed or pending activities are in orange.
2. Click on a task to view the details about that task.
Use the Activity History
The Activity History page enables you to see admin activities by all admins on your account for a 30-day date range. For each task, the page displays:
- Administrator who initiated the task
- Task name
- Status of the task
- Start time
- Completion time
For any task that has failed, a Retry link allows you to restart the task with the opportunity to correct any error conditions.