You can delete users which removes them from the admin tools and ends their access to applications, or you can remove their product entitlements which removes access but leaves the user in the Admin Center. If you create the deleted user again using the same email address, their old organizerKey will be used and their meeting history is also available.
During the delete process, you can reassign any meetings for the deleted users. You can also reassign meetings for a user at any time, as when a user is on vacation, etc., when you are editing the user details.
1. Log in to the Admin Center.
2. Select Manage Users in the left navigation.
3. Click the Filter by drop-down to choose the filter you want to use. Once you make the selection, the list is immediately updated.
4. Choose the user or users you want to delete and click Delete users.
5. Click Reassign meetings to see if the selected users have any scheduled meetings, and to reassign the meetings to another organizer as necessary.
6. Click Save in the reassign screen to make the new assignments. The organizers you selected will see the new meetings in their account and on any calendar they have integrated with GoToMeeting.
7. Click Delete to complete the deletion. The users lose access to the GoTo applications and their user history is erased.