Account admins can delete users from the account at any time. When deleted, users will be removed from the account and will lose access to any products for which they had seats.
Alternatively, admins can also choose to remove a user's access to a product or suspend their account, rather than completely deleting them and their user history from the system.
- Log in at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Click Manage Users in the left navigation.
- Select the checkbox(es) of the user(s) that you wish to remove.
- Click Delete users at the bottom of the table.
- If a user has future meetings, webinars, or trainings scheduled, click Reassign meetings to switch those sessions to another organizer's account.
- Click Delete when finished.