Configure the OpenVoice Outlook Plug-in
Set up OpenVoice in Outlook to ensure you are using the default numbers and included numbers for your conferences. You can always modify the numbers after you have scheduled a conference, but it is much easier to set them as defaults.
1. Choose the Add-Ins menu in Microsoft Outlook.
2. Click on OpenVoice Settings.
3. Select a default phone number to be displayed in the location field of your Outlook invite.
4. Click Edit to provide additional long distance numbers in the body of your invitation.
Note: If you do not provide additional dial-in numbers, your meeting invitees will only see the default number in your outlook invitation.
5. Click Edit to provide additional toll-free numbers in the body of your invitation.
6. Click Save to save the changes made to your preferences.