LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console
The Session List (also sometimes referred to simply as the "queue") displays all sessions for the selected queue.
- To take action on a listed session, select the session and click the appropriate Session Control
- To copy various session details for use in other programs, right click on a session and select Copy to Clipboard
- You can customize Session List columns by right-clicking any column and selecting columns from the resulting menu
- You can edit any Custom Field (as defined in the Administration Center) directly from the Session List for any Active session.
Colors, sounds and visual effects
- A session being established is shown in gray
- A newly added session flashes blue for a few seconds
- A waiting session or an active session is shown in black
- An urgent session flashes orange
If the Technician Console is minimized when a session is added to a queue, the minimized window in the task bar will flash.