What can a customer using a smartphone do during a session?
- View a detailed session log
- Allow or deny the technician the right to perform certain actions
- Send individual files to a technician
- Cancel a file transfer
- End Remote Control
- End Display Sharing
- Pause Display Sharing (on Android and BlackBerry)
- Pause Display Viewing (on Android and BlackBerry)
- End a session
Note: An iPhone user can chat and allow or deny an email configuration file sent by the technician during an Instant Chat session.