Technicians provide remote support using the LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console.
Technicians can choose to run the Technician Console in a supported browser or as a desktop application.
- Direct connection to the Customer via PIN code or emailed link
- Desktop View and Remote Control, including Whiteboard
- Detailed Session History & Notes
- Chat Interface with Predefined Replies, URL Push, and File Transfer
- Detailed System Diagnostics, including Reboot & Reconnect
- Collaboration with internal or external technicians
- Rescue Lens
Note: A limited version of the Technician Console is used by unlicensed technicians during an external collaboration session.