How to Monitor Performance Data for a Technician
LogMeIn Rescue Command Center
Technicians cannot be accessed directly, but rather through a Technician Group or Channel to which they belong.
- In the Command Center, use the drop-down menu to choose the unit that includes the technician who you want to monitor.
- In the Table section under the Technicians tab, find the technician's row and click it. Monitoring data for the selected technician is displayed in two sections: Overview and Table. Tip: Don't see the data you expected? You can set the starting time of the data collection period.
- Review data in the Overview section.
Data pertain to the selected technician.Tip: For definitions, see Command Center Terms and Definitions.
- Review data in the Table section. Under the Sessions tab, you can view detailed data about each channel and private session handled by the selected technician.
Tip: For definitions, see Command Center Terms and Definitions.
- Wait time
- First chat time
- Handling time
- Wrap time
- Session status
- Custom column (as defined under Settings)
- Transferring from/to
- Session ID
- Chat monitor