How to Generate a Report
Follow this procedure to generate a report in the LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center.
- On the Organization Tree, select the organizational unit for which you want to generate a report.
- Select the Reports tab.
- Select the type of report you want to generate using the Report Area drop-down box.
- For most report areas, you must select a List Type.
- Choose List All to view information about specific sessions or logins
- Choose Summary to view cumulative information
- Specify the reporting period (Date Range) in one of two ways:
- Choose a pre-defined report period (today, yesterday, etc.)
- Choose a specific Start Date and End Date
- Select the Time Zone to be applied:
- Choose Local to report all times using your current time zone (where you are when you generate the report)
- Choose UTC to report all times in Coordinated Universal Time, which is effectively the same as Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Choose a Daily Time Range.
Generate reports covering any period of the day. This is useful for evaluating shift performance.
- Select the type of file to generate from the drop-down list next to Get report. Tip: To view the report on the Administration Center Reports tab without downloading a file, choose HTML.
- Generate the report by clicking Get report.
Time Zone Example
Local time. Assume you are in New York and you generate a report for a Technician Group with technicians in San Francisco and Paris. Event times will be reported in local (New York) time. An event that occurred at 2:00:00 PM in San Francisco will be reported as 5:00:00 PM. An event that occurred at 2:00:00 PM in Paris will be reported as 8:00:00 AM.
UTC. Assume you generate a report for a Technician Group with technicians in San Francisco and Paris. Regardless of your location, event times will be reported in UTC. An event that occurred at 2:00:00 PM San Francisco time (UTC-8) will be reported as 10:00:00 PM. An event that occurred at 2:00:00 PM in Paris (UTC+1) will be reported as 1:00:00 PM.