LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console
An administrator or technician can create a set of standard replies and URLs and then export them to an XML file. Other technicians will then be able to import the replies and URLs into their own Technician Console.
- Create a set of predefined replies and URLs.
- From the Tools menu, select Manage Predefined Replies. The Manage Predefined Replies tab is displayed in the Technician Console workspace.
- On the Manage Predefined Replies tab, click the Import/Export tab.
- Click Export. The Save As dialog box is displayed with replies.xml in the File name field.
- Choose a location where you would like to save replies.xml. You should choose a location accessible to other members of your organization.
Remember: Files saved/exported during a session are available at Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/LogMeIn-Rescue/Bottles/logmeinrescue/drive_c/users/crossover/My Documents
- Click Save Your replies and URLs are saved as an XML file.