LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center
Use the Computers tab to manage the unattended computers that are accessible to an organizational unit.
A computer is added to your Rescue organization each time a customer grants unattended access rights to a technician.
Each computer is named according to the value entered in the Name field for the session during which unattended access was enabled.
- Select the Technicians root or a Technician Group on the Organization Tree.
- Select the Computers tab. A list of all unattended access computers assigned to the selected unit is displayed.
- Select computers and choose an action:
- Use Copy... to assign the selected computers to an additional Technician Group or Computer Group while maintaining any current assignments.
- Use Move... to assign the selected computers to a different Technician Group or Computer Group.
- Click Delete to remove the selected assignment(s). Any other assignments remain valid.
- To revoke unattended access for a given computer, select all assignments and click Delete.
- Confirm your action. The new assignment is reflected on the Organization Tree and Computers tab.
To create a Computer Group, right-click on a Technician Group and select Create Computer Group.
Use drag-and-drop to assign individual computers to Technician Groups, Computer Groups, or technicians.