You can set Lens sessions to launch with an active VoIP connection between technician and customer that remains open throughout the session but can be muted by either party.
- Log in to the LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center.
- On the Organization Tree, select the Technician Group you want to work with.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under Rescue Lens, select Enable audio: For the selected Technician Group, all Lens sessions are launched with an active VoIP connection between technician and customer.
- Save your changes.
- Click Save changes to apply settings to the current Technician Group
- Click Save changes to subgroups to apply the settings to the current Technician Group and all of its subgroups
- Click Save settings to all groups to apply the same settings to all Technician Groups in your organization