Administrators can delete personal customer data collected from sessions conducted within Technician Groups to which they are assigned. Master Administrators can delete personal customer data in the whole support organization.
- On the Organization Tree, select the organizational unit for which you want to generate a report.
- Select the Reports tab.
- Select the Session Report report type using the Report Area drop-down box.
- Specify details and generate the report as indicated in section . When the report is generated, each row represents a unique session.
- Select the row that contains customer data you want to delete.
- Click the trash can icon at the end of the row to delete all customer data related to the selected session.
Note: Customer data is deleted within 30 days from the moment of queuing it for deletion.Caution:Pending deletions cannot be revoked.