LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console
Unattended access allows a technician to connect to a remote computer when no user is present.
- The agent's Technician Group must have permission to use unattended access
- The customer's computer must be powered on and not in sleep mode for the technician to be able to launch an unattended session
- On the Session Toolbar, click the Computers icon. The Computers list is displayed.
- Select a computer from the list.
- Click Connect.
- You must enter valid Administrator credentials unless you are using credentials entered by the customer during setup of unattended access.
You can now use the Technician Console to deliver remote support.