LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console
The System Info Dashboard tab provides a snapshot of the current status of the customer's device.
During an active session, click Request Information to retrieve data from the customer's device.
The following view-only information is available.
- System Information
- Gives details of the customer's Operating System, BIOS, when the device was last booted, and which user is logged in.
- CPU Information
- Gives details of the make, type and speed of the host's central processing unit.
- Memory Information
- Provides a complete breakdown of the host's memory size and usage.
- Disk Drives
- Gives the amount of used and free space on each disk drive on the customer's device.
- Processes (top 5)
- Gives the names of the five processes that are using most CPU time, the percentage of CPU time they are using, and their memory usage.
- Events (top 5)
- Gives the five most recent Events from the Application Event Log and System Event Log that have a status other than Information. This is the same information you can see with Administrative Tools/Event Viewer within Windows.
- Scheduled Tasks (last 5)
- Gives a list of the five most recently executed scheduled tasks, as run with Windows Scheduled Tasks feature.