What version of LastPass am I running, and how do I update?
You can easily check the version of the LastPass web browser extension you're running.
- While logged in to LastPass, click the active LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar, then do one of the following (based on your navigational experience):
- Go to More Options > About LastPass.
- Go to Account Options > About LastPass.
- Installation information (including the version number, date/time the version was built, and whether the binary component is installed) is listed.
- You can compare your version number with the latest version listed in the LastPass Release Notes.
- If desired, you can download the latest version of LastPass for your device.