How do I configure policies for LastPass Workstation Login?
LastPass admins of LastPass Business accounts can set up policies for authentication methods and using single sign-on (SSO) that apply to Workstation Login.
- Log in and access the Admin Console at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard.
- Select MFA Console or SSO & MFA Console in the left navigation.
- Go to in the left navigation.
- Click + New Policy.
- Enter a name for your policy.
- Check the box(es) for either of the following policy settings:
- Allow authentication when workstation is offline – Allows users (assigned to this policy) to authenticate using the LastPass MFA app in "offline mode", which allows users to authenticate using a One-Time Passcode when no Internet connection is present.
- Allow using Cloud SSO apps without further authentication – Allows users (assigned to this policy) to authenticate via Workstation Login, then be able to launch Cloud Apps and automatically log in via SSO without additional authentication prompts.
Note: While this logs the user in to their Cloud Apps portal, this does not log the user directly in to their LastPass Vault. Users must still log in to LastPass separately to access their password management Vault.
- Click Save when finished.
Result: You have configured a new Workstation Login policy.
What to do next: Assign your desired users/groups to your new policy.