Use the LastPass Self-Service Training Portal
Your organization has teamed up with LastPass to provide you with a world class password management tool. To help you successfully start using LastPass, a training session will walk you through the primary features and benefits. The training session provided by LastPass is a self-paced course that should take about 30 minutes to complete. The course is structured to be taken in linear succession, but you can view any lesson at any time.
Sign up or sign in
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://training.logmein.com/page/lastpass-user-training.
- Select your desired LastPass product tier.
- Depending on whether you have already signed up, choose from the following options:
To do this Do this I have already signed up
Note: If you have forgotten your password, click Forgot Password? then enter your email address and click Reset My Password to be sent a password reset link.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click Sign In.
I have not signed up yet
- In the upper-right navigation, click Start.
- On the Sign Up tab, enter the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Create a new password, then enter it again to confirm
- Click Sign Up.
How to use
Once you have signed in, you can click on the first course lesson to begin, which may also include video content.
- While signed in, click Start in the upper-right navigation.
- Select the first course lesson to begin (or pick up where you left off, if you've already started).
- At the end of the course, complete the short quiz provided.
- Once complete, you can choose to click Show Answers or Take this quiz again.