TalentLMS App Integration
Part 1 - Add the SSO app to LastPass
- Log in and access the LastPass Password Manager Admin Console by doing either of the following:
- Log in at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard with your admin username and Master Password.
- Go to .
- In the Search field, under the Select app section, search for your app in the catalog. Note: If you cannot find your app click Add an unlisted app.
- Click Continue.
- Go to this app’s settings to enable single sign-on. Make sure your app recognizes LastPass as the Identity Provider. Some apps allow you to upload settings in an XML file, while others require you to copy and paste the information below.
- Entity ID
- SSO endpoint
- Logout URL
- Default is selected, or select another
- Certificate fingerprint
- Certificate fingerprint (SHA256)
- Open a new web browser window or tab to proceed with the next steps.
Part 2 - App Configuration
Part 3 - Finalize the TalentLMS SSO App Configuration
- Return to the LastPass Admin Console.
- LastPass needs to know the app’s URI to the Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) to be able to authenticate users. This is provided by the app.
- Step-up authentication
- Optional: Advanced settings, add any of the following additional customizations:
- Entity ID
- Learn how to create roles
- Identity Provider
- Relay State
- URL to which the service provider redirects the user after processing the SAML response.
- SAML Signature Method (optional)
- Check the box for using SHA1 and/or SHA256.
- Signing and encryption
Check the box for using
- Sign assertion
- Encrypt assertion
- Sign request
- Sign response
- Optional: Click Upload partner certificate to upload a Partner Certificate.
- During the app setup, you can click Save & assign users to begin selecting users to assign.
- To assign new users, click Assign users, groups & roles in the Users, groups & roles window.
- In the Assign users, groups & roles window select specific Users, Groups or Roles to assign.
- When selected, click Assign.
- Click Save & continue when finished in the Users, groups & roles window.
- Click Finish.
If you have already set up and saved the app, click the app in theApplications window. In the Configure app window click Save & edit users to Unassign or assign more users, groups and roles.