Step #4: Configure Federated Login Settings for Azure AD in LastPass
Enter the Application (client) ID and OpenID Connect metadata document from Azure AD in to the LastPass Admin Console.
These steps below are performed in the LastPass Admin Console.
- Return to the LastPass Admin Console, then select in the left navigation.
- Select the Azure AD tab, then enter the following values:
- OpenID Connect metadata document (copied from Step #7, Substep B in the previous article)
- Application (client) ID (copied from Step #6, Substep B in the previous article)
- Check the box for the Enabled setting.
- Optional: If desired, check the box for the Don't send username/email hint to IdP setting, which will prevent the username/email field from populating automatically upon user login.
- Click Save Settings.
You have added the Azure AD values to the federated login settings for Azure AD in the LastPass Admin Console.