Step #1: Create a Provisioning Token and Capture the Connection URL in LastPass
To begin the setup process for LastPass using Azure AD, capture both the Connection URL and Provisioning Token from the LastPass Admin Console.
- Access the LastPass Admin Console by opening a web browser and navigating to either of the following:
- Enter your LastPass admin email address and Master Password, then click Log In.
- Go to in the left navigation.
- Select the Azure AD tab.
- Under Connection, copy the URL and paste it into your text editor. Remember: You will be using this value in later steps.
- Click Create Provisioning Token to generate it, then immediately copy the Token and paste it into your text editor. Remember: You will be using this value in later steps.Warning: Please note that if you have already established a token in Azure AD, then selecting Reset Provisioning Token will invalidate the previous token, and will require you to update Azure AD with the new token.
Troubleshooting: If you navigate away from the Azure AD tab before the Provisioning Token has been copied, you will need to generate a new one by selecting Reset Provisioning Token.