Set Up SCIM Provisioning for LastPass Business Using OneLogin
The OneLogin integration offers:
- Secure configuration and deployment of LastPass
- Automated provisioning of LastPass user accounts
- Real-time deprovisioning of LastPass user accounts
- Assigning LastPass access to groups in OneLogin
Syncing your OneLogin user directory with LastPass requires the following:
- An active OneLogin subscription
- An active trial or paid LastPass Business account
- An active LastPass Business admin (required when activating your trial)
Note: If you have not started a LastPass Business trial, contact our Sales team at lastpass.com/contact-sales for more information.
The SCIM endpoint used to integrate LastPass with OneLogin does not require any software installation.
This integration does not allow users to log in to LastPass with their OneLogin password. Completing the account setup steps below requires that the users create and remember a separate Master Password to log in to LastPass, which is used to create the unique encryption key for their LastPass Vault.
Set up and configure
To register and integrate your LastPass Business account with OneLogin, complete all of the steps in sections below.Completing only the SCIM Provisioning steps for OneLogin will still require the user to create and remember a separate Master Password to log in to LastPass, which is used to create the unique encryption key for their LastPass Vault.