Set Up Automatic Logins
You can enable automatic login (autologin) for specific sites for which you have stored login information and want LastPass to automatically log you in to that site when it is visited.
Are you seeing something different? Learn how to navigate LastPass in the new experience.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your username and Master Password.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Click Sites in the left menu.
- Find the relevant Site in the center section of the screen, then hover over it and click the Edit icon .
- Expand the Advanced Settings section, and select the Autologin box if is not already selected. Then click Save.