Restrict LastPass Access to Specific Countries
By default, LastPass restricts you to the country where your account was created. If you plan to travel internationally, we recommend adding any additional countries to your trusted list. Please note that VPNs may affect what LastPass identifies as your location.
If you wish to restrict access to your account to specific countries (for security purposes), do the following:
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault.
- Click Account Settings in the left menu.
- Click the General tab, and then click Show Advanced Settings.
- In the Security section, do the following:
- Enable the "Only allow login from selected countries:" checkbox.
- Enable the checkbox(es) for your desired countries from which you will allow access.
- Click Update to save your changes.
- If prompted, enter your password and click Confirm.