Restrict LastPass Access to Specific Countries
By default, LastPass restricts you to the country where your account was created. If you plan to travel internationally, we recommend adding any additional countries to your trusted list.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- On the General tab, click Show Advanced Settings.
- Under the "Security" section, do the following:
- Check the box to enable the Only allow login from selected countries setting.
- Check the box(es) to select the countries from which you want to allow access to LastPass.
- Click Update.
- When prompted, enter your Master Password and click Continue.