Require a Password Re-prompt
If you share access to a computer with 1 or more users and want to add an additional layer of security to prevent another user from using your LastPass account to access Sites, Secure Notes, or Form Fills, you can require a password re-prompt. This will ensure that any time that item is accessed, the user is forced to enter the Master Password in order to proceed. To choose this option for a stored Site, Secure Note, or Form Fill, do the following:
- If you have not done so, log in to LastPass.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Click the Expand icon in the left menu, then click on either Sites, Secure Notes, or Form Fills in the left navigation.
- Find the relevant Site in the center section of the screen, then hover over it and click the Edit icon .
- At the bottom of the window that appears, expand Advanced Settings, then check the box to enable the "Require Password Reprompt" option and click Save.