Require a Password Re-prompt
If you share access to a computer with one or more users and want to add an additional layer of security to prevent another user from using your LastPass account to access Sites, Secure Notes, or Form Fills, you can require a password re-prompt. This will ensure that any time that item is accessed, the user is forced to enter the Master Password in order to proceed.
- If you have not done so, log in to LastPass.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Find the relevant Site in the center section of the screen, then hover over it and click the Edit icon .
- At the bottom of the window that appears, expand Advanced Settings, then check the box to enable the "Require Password Reprompt" option and click Save.
- Click the active LastPass icon in your toolbar, then go to Open My Vault.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Click Show Advanced Settings.
- Under Alerts, locate the "Re-prompt for Master Password" section.
- Check the box(es) to enable the Require Password Reprompt option for your desired item types and/or actions.
- Click Update.
- When prompted, enter your Master password, then click Confirm to save your changes.