Organize Your Vault with Folders
To create a folder to contain some of your LastPass items, do the following:
- From your web browser, log in to LastPass.
- Click the active LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar, then select Open My Vault.
- Select Sites or Form Fills in the left navigation.
- Hover over the Add icon in the bottom-right corner then click Add New Folder.
- Enter a new Folder Name, or if you want it to be created as a subfolder under an existing folder, check the box to enable the "Add as a subfolder under:" option, then use drop-down menu to select your desired folder.
- Click Save when finished.
To move an item into a folder, or to transfer an item from one folder into a different folder, do the following:
- Locate the relevant item, then hover over it and enable the checkbox in the upper-right corner.
- To move the item to your desired folder, click the Actions drop-down menu, then select Move to Folder and choose your desired folder.