Organize Your Vault with Folders
One way to organize your online life is to organize your Sites, Form Fills, and Secure Notes into Folders, so that all of your items are available to you, but you can still find what you are looking for easily. To use this method in LastPass you must do 2 things:
- Create the folders you wish to use (e.g., auto, shopping, work, exercise, etc.).
- Move items into these folders.
Topics in this article:
To create a folder to contain some of your LastPass items, do the following:
- If you have not done so, log in to LastPass.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Click the Expand icon in the left menu, then click Sites in the left navigation.
- Hover over the Add icon in the bottom-right corner then click Add New Folder.
- Choose a Folder Name, optionally nest the folder under and existing folder, then click Save.
To move an item into a folder, or to transfer an item from one folder into a different folder, do the following:
- Locate the relevant item, then hover over it and enable the checkbox in the upper-right corner.
- To move the item to your desired folder, click the Actions drop-down menu, then select Move to Folder and choose your desired folder.