Manage Your LastPass Teams Account
In your Team account profile, you can make administrative changes to your account, including adding more licenses, upgrading to LastPass Enterprise, updating billing and contact information, and setting up custom email notifications.
Topics in this article:
Need to add more users? You can add up to 100 users on your LastPass Teams account by doing the following:
- Go to https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard and log in to access the Admin Console.
- Go to Settings > Team account.
- Click Buy Licenses.
- Slide the marker to the right until you reach the amount of users you'd like to add.
- When ready, click Continue.
- Enter your payment information, then click Pay to add the new licenses.
Click Upgrade, and a message is displayed to contact a LastPass Enterprise sales associate at 1-866-890-6809.
In the Team Details pane, you can update your Team name, VAT number, and/or billing address. Click Save Changes when finished.
In the Business Contact pane, you can update the name, phone number, and email address of the business contact for your account. Click Save Changes when finished.
You can assign certain users within your team to receive email notifications on specific topics related to your Teams account, including product releases & updates, legal, security, and billing to make sure you’re always up to speed with LastPass.