Manage Your Favorites
Typically, you access a few Sites or Secure Notes more often than you access others within your Vault. To easily access these items, LastPass filters your Favorites as a top-level section when you access your Sitesor Secure Notes tabs. To add one of your items as a Favorite, do the following:
- If you have not done so, log in to LastPass.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Click the Expand icon in the left menu, then click on either Sites or Secure Notes in the left navigation.
- Find the relevant Site or Secure Note then hover over it and click the Edit icon .
- At the bottom of the window that appears, click the inactive Favorite icon , which will then fill in as yellow (indicating an active Favorite icon, as shown below).
- Click Save when finished.