Manage Your Favorites
Typically, you access a few sites or secure notes more often than you access others within your LastPass Vault. To easily access these items, LastPass filters your Favorites as a top-level section when you access your menu items in the left navigation of your Vault.
Note Shared items appear under your Favorites folder/group if another user who has edit permission to the data mark them as his or her favorite items.
To add one of your items as a Favorite, do the following:
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your username and Master Password.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Find the relevant item, then hover over it and click the Edit icon .
- At the bottom of the window that appears, click the inactive Favorite icon , which will then fill in as yellow (indicating an active Favorite icon, as shown below).
- Click Save when finished.