Manage Password Alerts
By default, LastPass alerts you when you log on to a Site using a weak password or a password that it has already stored for another Site. You can customize your Alerts as follows:
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your username and Master Password.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Click Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Click the General tab, and then click Show Advanced Settings.
- In the Alerts section, you can choose from Enable Password Alerts or Disable Password Alerts.