Manage Password Alerts
By default, LastPass alerts you when you log on to a Site using a weak password or a password that it has already stored for another Site. You can customize your Alerts as follows:
- If you have not done so, log in to LastPass.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- In the left pane, click Account Settings.
- Click the General tab, and then click Show Advanced Settings.
- In the Alerts section, you can choose from Enable Password Alerts or Disable Password Alerts.