Manage LastPass MFA App Settings
Once you have registered your account and activated the LastPass MFA app, you can view and manage various authentication settings.
View last authentication
In the top navigation, you can view the status, time, device, and web browser of the last time you authenticated.
Refresh the app
To force the app to refresh to seek out new authentication requests, tap or select the Refresh icon in the middle of the screen.
Manage app settings
Tap or select the Settings icon in the upper-right navigation of your screen to manage the following settings:
Set up authentication methods
Tap or select Set Up Authentication Methods, then choose from setting up the following (based on your device type):
- Touch ID or Face ID
Reset the app
To delete all of the accounts registered to the LastPass MFA app, tap or select Reset. Please note that resetting the app will require that you re-register any account(s) and set up your biometric authentication options once again.
Tap or select Accounts to view all accounts you have registered with the LastPass MFA app. You can also tap or select:
- Add Account to register a new account (learn how here)
- Edit to remove any actively registered accounts
View authentication activities
Tap or select Activities to view details of all your recent authentication activities, which include:
- Successful or failed authentication attempts
- Device OS
- Web browser
- Account email address
- Date/time of authentication event
View and use One-Time Passcodes (TOTP)
You can use time-based One-Time Passcodes (TOTP) to gain access to your desired website, LastPass Vault, or Cloud Apps that support TOTP. If verifying your identity via push notifications is unavailable due to little or no Internet connectivity, your LastPass MFA account can be configured by an admin to allow offline mode for the LastPass MFA authenticator app, so that you can use a One-Time Passcode to authenticate.
To view your codes, tap or select One-Time Passcodes in the lower-left navigation of your screen, then verify your identity using biometric or pattern.
Once accessed, you can view the following information:
- Time-based One-Time Passcode (TOTP)
- Countdown timer until code becomes invalidated (1 minute)
- LastPass MFA account associated
You can also tap or select Edit in the upper-right of the screen to delete accounts that you no longer use or need.
View app info
- Help to access the SSO & MFA support site at https://mfa-support.lastpass.com
- Report suspicious activity to open an email pre-populated with your device info
- Report a bug to open an email pre-populated with your device info
- About to learn more about LastPass MFA at https://www.lastpass.com/products/multifactor-authentication
Tap or select Logout to log out of your current session.