Manage Email Notifications
LastPass can send you a variety of emails, but you can be selective about what types of emails you'd like to receive.
To manage your email notifications, do the following:
- Log in to LastPass.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon > Open my Vault.
- Click Account Settings in the left menu.
- In the "Account Information" section, click Email Subscriptions.
- You can choose from the following email notifications:
- Newsletter – New products, features, and tips
- Promotional – Contests, gifts, and chances to win products
- XMarks Promotions – Contests, gifts, and chances to win products from Xmarks.com
- Tell a Friend – Emails from friends asking that you try LastPass
- Enterprise Engagement – Reminders to upgrade or renew LastPass Enterprise
- Premium Engagement – Reminders to upgrade or renew LastPass Premium
- Inactive Engagement – Emails letting you know of popular features that you aren't using
- Sharing Notifications – Shared item notifications
- Support Ticket – Updates to support tickets you have submitted
- Trial Expiry – Free trial expiration notifications
- Credit Monitoring – Credit monitoring notifications
- Security – Security related notifications
- Master Password Changed – Your email or master password was changed
- Site Username Changed – One of your site's username was changed
- Site Password Changed – One of your site's password was changed
- LastPass Sentry – Hackers published your email in a list of hacked websites
- Never – Only send me critical security alerts
- Check the box(es) to enable all of your preferred email notification(s), or check the box to enable "Never" if you only want to receive critical security alerts.
- Click Update when finished.