Manage Email Notifications
LastPass can send you a variety of emails, but you can be selective about what types of emails you'd like to receive. Instructions for unsubscribing will vary, depending on whether or not you can still log in to LastPass.
I am unable to log in to LastPass, but I want to unsubscribe
To unsubscribe from all email notifications sent via LogMeIn for all products (including LastPass), you can unsubscribe at https://lp.logmeininc.com/Unsubscribe. Please note that if you are only unsubscribing from LastPass email notifications (because you are unable to log in) but still want to receive other email notifications from LogMeIn, you will need to opt-in to those email subscriptions again per product.
I am able to log in to LastPass
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your username and Master Password.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- From within your Vault, select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- On the Account Settings page under Account Information, click Email Subscriptions.
- On the Email Notification Settings page, select the items you no longer want to receive.
Note: To receive only critical security emails, select Please unsubscribe me from all promotional emails.
- Click Update to save your changes.