Once your personal account is linked, your personal LastPass account is treated as a shared folder within your company LastPass account, and is subject to the same restrictions and properties therein.
- Log in to your company account for LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password for your company LastPass account.
- Select Link Account in the left navigation.
Troubleshooting: Are you seeing Account Benefits in the left navigation instead? First, claim LastPass Families as a Benefit, then you can link your personal account via Families as a Benefit.
- When prompted, enter your personal account email address and Master Password.
- Click Link Account.
Once authenticated, your LastPass Vault will refresh and "Link Account" will no longer be displayed as a menu item in the left navigation. Your sites and secure notes entries will be displayed as a folder listed as your personal account's username with "Linked Personal Account" displayed in the right navigation.