LastPass Premium FAQs
At LastPass, we’re making it that much easier for everyone to form good password habits for life. When you have a password manager that goes everywhere you do, you have a strong foundation for securing and taking control of your identity.
What's included in LastPass Premium?
LastPass Premium is a renewable paid subscription plan that gives you access to all the free features of LastPass like a secure Vault, autofill on sites and in apps, password sharing, and free syncing across devices – plus Premium features including:
- One-to-many password sharing
- Ability to set up and use Emergency Access
- 1GB encrypted file storage via Secure Notes
- Priority customer support
- Extra security with Multifactor Authentication
- Desktop application logins (with LastPass for Applications and LastPass App for Mac)
- Desktop fingerprint identification
- An ad-free Vault to store and manage your Sites, Secure Notes, and Form Fill profiles
For more information about feature differences per subscription plan, please see LastPass Pricing.
How do I upgrade to LastPass Premium?
You can upgrade to LastPass Premium anytime at https://lastpass.com/premium.php.
How do I cancel auto renewal for my LastPass Premium subscription?
You can check your Premium subscription status on your My Account page anytime at https://lastpass.com/my.php. If you decide you no longer want to renew, click Cancel and your LastPass Premium subscription will end on the expiration date. After the expiration date, your account will then downgrade to a LastPass Free account, which will still provide you with access to all of your passwords and stored data within your Vault but will no longer allow you to use Premium features.