LastPass Premium FAQs
At LastPass, we’re making it that much easier for everyone to form good password habits for life. When you have a password manager that goes everywhere you do, you have a strong foundation for securing and taking control of your online identity.
What's included in LastPass Premium?
LastPass Premium is a renewable paid subscription plan that gives you access to all the free features of LastPass like a secure Vault, autofill on sites and in apps, password sharing, and free syncing across devices – plus Premium features including:
- Access on all supported devices
- One-to-many password sharing
- Ability to set up and use Emergency Access
- 1GB encrypted file storage via secure notes
- Priority customer support
- Extra security with Multifactor Authentication
- Management of your at-risk passwords in the Security Dashboard
- Management of dark web monitoring alerts for known security breaches
- Desktop applications (with LastPass for Windows Desktop, and LastPass App for Mac)
- Desktop fingerprint identification
- An ad-free Vault to store and manage your site passwords, secure notes, and form fill items
For more information about feature differences per subscription plan, please see LastPass Pricing.
How do I upgrade to LastPass Premium?
You can upgrade from LastPass Free to LastPass Premium anytime at https://lastpass.com/premium.php by purchasing a subscription.
I just purchased LastPass Premium and see an additional $1 charge – why?
When purchasing LastPass Premium, an authorization of $0 or $1 is processed and immediately reversed to ensure the payment method chosen can be used. Depending on the bank or credit card institution, the authorization charge reversal may take several business days to appear, but is guaranteed to be refunded.
How do I cancel automatic renewal for my LastPass Premium subscription?
You can check your Premium subscription status on your My Account page anytime at https://lastpass.com/my.php. If you decide you no longer want to renew, click Cancel and your LastPass Premium subscription will end on the expiration date.
What happens if I cancel my LastPass Premium subscription?
After the expiration date, your account will then downgrade to a LastPass Free account, which will still provide you with access to all of your passwords and stored data within your Vault but will no longer allow you to use the Premium features listed above. Learn more about LastPass Free.