LastPass for iOS
LastPass for iOS is an app that will allow you to carry your LastPass data around with you and easily log in to websites from your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Once you install and log in to the app, you can set up and use Touch ID or Face ID, enable and use autofill, add and manage passwords, secure notes, and form fill items in your LastPass Vault, use security tools and manage your settings. You can also set up and use LastPass on your Apple Watch.
Feature availability may vary depending on your mobile device's iOS version. For more information about supported devices and versions, see System Requirements for Users.
If you have permitted offline access when you enabled Multifactor Authentication, the LastPass mobile app can store a locally cached version of your Vault so that it can be accessed when you do not have internet connectivity.
To install and log in to the LastPass app for iOS, do the following:
- Download the LastPass Password Manager app for iOS directly from the App Store.
- Tap Get, then tap Install. Note: To ensure optimal Vault performance, it is recommended that you enable push notifications for the LastPass Password Manager app in your iOS device's Settings.
- Enter your username and Master Password. If desired, toggle on the switch(es) for the Remember Email, Remember Password, and/or Log In Offline options.
- Tap Log In.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled on your account).
- Your Vault is displayed, where you can navigate using the All items view or searching for individual passwords, secure notes, or form fill items.