LastPass for Android
LastPass for Android is an application that will allow you to carry your LastPass data around with you. Once you install and log in to the app, you can set up Fingerprint Authentication, enable and use autofill, add and manage passwords, secure notes, and items in your Vault, use the Sharing Center, change your Settings, use the in-app Browser, or use the LastPass Keyboard.
Please note that feature availability may vary depending on your mobile device type and Android version. For more information about supported devices and versions, please see System Requirements for Users.
If you have permitted offline access when you enabled Multifactor Authentication, the LastPass mobile app can store a locally cached version of your Vault so that it can be accessed when you do not have internet connectivity.
- Install the LastPass Password Manager app via the Google Play Store on your Android device. Note: If you're interested, you can join our LastPass Android Beta team to get our newest releases and be the first to see our latest changes and fixes.
- Enter your username and Master Password. If desired, tap to enable the Remember Email, Remember Password, and/or Log In Offline options.
- Tap Log In.
Your Vault is displayed, where you can navigate using the All items view or searching for individual passwords, secure notes, or form fill items.
- Set up mobile account recovery on Android
- Enable and use autofill
- Add and manage site passwords
- Add and manage secure notes
- Add and manage items
- Use the Sharing Center
- Use the LastPass Browser for Android
- Use Security tools
- Manage your Settings
- Enable and use the LastPass Keyboard (input method)
- Enable and use biometrics for unlocking LastPass
- Reset your Master Password using mobile account recovery for Android