LastPass Admin Toolkit: Using LastPass MFA and Workstation Login
The LastPass MFA authenticator is an adaptive authentication solution for LastPass MFA and Identity users that supports various forms of authentication, including biometrics (face or fingerprint recognition) and pattern matching. Users of the LastPass MFA app can use this authenticator to verify their login for their LastPass Vault, workstations, and/or, websites that they sign in to and use daily.
LastPass Admins – MFA Overview
LastPass Admins – Getting Started with LastPass MFA
- LastPass MFA app and SSO FAQs for Admins – LastPass business account admins that have a LastPass MFA or LastPass Identity account can view these helpful resources.
- LastPass MFA Deployment and Adoption Plan – Follow this guide to configure, deploy, and communicate LastPass MFA.
- Accessing the MFA Admin Console – To get started with the setup process, log in to the LastPass MFA Admin Console.
- Adding the LastPass MFA Authenticator App – Watch this video to learn how to download and set up the LastPass MFA app.
- Setting Up LastPass to Use LastPass MFA – View step-by-step instructions for using LastPass MFA to verify your identity for your LastPass Vault.
- Allowing Offline Mode Using LastPass MFA – Learn how to enable an authentication policy as an admin to allow LastPass MFA users to authenticate while their device is offline.
LastPass Admins – Advanced LastPass MFA Settings
- Configuring Azure AD to Use LastPass MFA – View instructions for setting up LastPass MFA to be used whenever you log in to any Azure Active Directory single sign-on app.
LastPass MFA End User Resources
- Activating LastPass MFA – View step-by-step instructions for downloading and registering LastPass MFA on your mobile device.
- Authenticating with LastPass MFA – Learn how to use the LastPass MFA app to authenticate when signing in to apps and services.
- Manage LastPass MFA app Settings – Learn about the authentication settings that you can view and manage within the LastPass MFA app.
- Using LastPass MFA while Offline – If you are not connected to the internet (e.g., on an airplane), learn how to use the LastPass MFA app while offline.
- Troubleshooting LastPass MFA – View answers to our most frequently asked troubleshooting questions.
LastPass Admins – Getting Started with Workstation Login
- Workstation Login Overview – Learn about what Workstation Login is and the benefits of using it.
- Workstation Login FAQs – Review a guide of frequently asked questions all about Workstation Login.
- Setting Up Workstation Login for Distribution (Windows) – View step-by-step instructions for preparing Workstation Login as an admin so that you can distribute it to your Windows workstation users.
- Setting Up Workstation Login for Distribution (Mac) – View step-by-step instructions for preparing Workstation Login as an admin so that you can distribute it to your Mac workstation users.
- Setting Up Policies for Workstation Login – The following policies are available for admins to enforce for using LastPass Workstation Login:
LastPass End User Experience Using Workstation Login
- Complete Setup Guide for End Users – View resources for supporting your end users for when they set up and transition to using Workstation Login on their Windows or Mac workstations.
This setup guide includes the following:
- General Setup Instructions for both Windows and Mac:
- Instructions for Windows Users:
- Instructions for Mac Users: