Installing the Active Directory Connector
Note: Do not install the Active Directory Connector on your domain controller.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard and log in to access the Admin Console.
- In the left navigation go to .
- When prompted, click Save, then Run then LastPassADConnector.msi file.
- If prompted by User Account Control, click Yes to allow.
- In the LastPass AD Connector Setup window, click Next.
- Check the box to enable the "I accept the terms in the License Agreement" option, then click Next.
- Confirm your desired installation path, then click Next.
- Click Install. If prompted by User Account Control, click Yes to allow.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish. If prompted by User Account Control, click Yes to allow.
- Once installed, a login prompt will appear. Log in with your LastPass admin email address and Master Password, then click Login.