How do I import passwords from other sources into LastPass?
If you are coming to LastPass from another password manager, you may already have spent a considerable amount of time storing your user names, passwords, and other data within that program or web browser. To assist with this transition, you have the ability to import your stored data seamlessly into LastPass.
You can use any of the following options to do so:
- Import a LastPass Encrypted file that was exported from LastPass
- Import passwords from the Chrome Password Manager
- Import my stored data from another password manager into LastPass
- Import stored data into LastPass using a generic CSV file
- Import from RoboForm into LastPass
- Import Wi-Fi passwords into LastPass
- Import stored data using the passive import method in LastPass
- Import data into LastPass without admin privileges in Windows