How do I import passwords from other sources into LastPass?
If you are coming to LastPass from another password manager, you may already have spent a considerable amount of time storing your user names, passwords, and other data within that program or web browser. To assist with this transition, you have the ability to import your stored data seamlessly into LastPass.
You can use any of the following options to do so:
- How do I import a LastPass Encrypted file that was exported from LastPass?
- How do I import passwords from the Chrome Password Manager?
- How do I import my stored data from another password manager into LastPass?
- How do I import stored data into LastPass using a generic CSV file?
- How do I import stored data from RoboForm into LastPass?
- How do I import Wi-Fi passwords into LastPass?
- How do I use the passive import method to store data in LastPass?
- How do I import stored data into LastPass if I don't have admin privileges in Windows?