I'm on the new LastPass experience, why can't I find my Form Fill data?
In the previous user experience, form fill profiles and secure notes saved relevant information like address, payment cards, phone number, and more altogether as one single form fill item or secure note. In the new user experience, the values within these form fill profiles and secure notes have been split up as individual item entries and grouped into relevant categories. By allowing users to fill in individual items (like a payment card or address), filling forms will be more accurate and efficient. For example, if a user is checking out of a shopping site and wants to send a package to their office address, they can autofill payment information with their personal payment card, then autofill the address of their office using two separate Vault entries. Additionally, you can now autofill secure note data, which previously was not supported.
I don't see my data in the new categories, how can I access them?
- Log in to the LastPass web Vault at https://lastpass.com/?ac=1. Note: These migration steps cannot be performed using the LastPass web browser extension, desktop app, or from a mobile device.
- Select Advanced Options in the left navigation.
- Select Update Vault.
- Log out of LastPass on all devices, then log back in to LastPass to see the new experience.
I don't see the "Update Vault" option, what should I do?
If you don't see the migration option but also don't see your form fill data, you may be logged in to your LastPass Vault via the web browser extension.
- Open your LastPass Vault.
- In your desktop web browser address bar, check if the web address begins with https://. If it does, it means you are logged in to the correct (web) Vault and can migrate your form fill data.
- If the web address begins with any of the following (depending on which web browser you are using), it means you are logged in to the incorrect (web browser extension) Vault:
- Chrome – chrome-extension://
- Firefox – moz-extension://
- Edge – ms-browser-extension://
- Internet Explorer – C:\
- Opera – Click the Page Information icon and it will indicate you are viewing an extension page